In addition to vitamins A, D, K and E, B17, which is said to have an important effect on cancer control, is also included in the apricot kernel, another name called laetril. Therefore, apricot kernel can be located next to the body in many subjects.
- In addition to vitamins A, D, K and E, B17, which is said to have an important effect on cancer control, is also included in the apricot kernel, another name called laetril. For this reason, apricot kernel can be located next to the body in many subjects..
- It is said that it prevents the formation of cancerous cells and the expansion of the formed ones thanks to the B17 it contains.
- Thanks to its abundant vitamins, apricot kernels can also create an immune system boosting effect.
- Apart from these features, it helps to regulate high blood pressure. In this way, it supports those with high blood pressure.
- Apricot kernel reduces the appearance of cellulite and prevents its formation when it is used as oil.
- With it, there is no apricot kernel oil, it moisturizes the skin, creates an anti-wrinkle effect, delays skin aging.
- Supporting pimples to pass quickly.
- Apricot kernel oil also plays an important role in relieving pain.
- Some research has shown that in addition to their antioxidant potential, which can reduce tension on the immune system, apricot seeds have immune-boosting properties as they can stimulate the body's defensive cells.
- Apricot kernels contain a considerable amount of protein, which is an important part of your daily diet. Half a cup of this core meets 20% of the required protein of 25% daily that women should get. Apricot kernel helps regulate muscle growth and general repair in the body, as protein is needed to create all new cells and tissues in the body.
Calorie 604 kcal
Carbohydrate 13.4 g
Fiber 0.8 g
Protein 25.0 g
Oil 50.7 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 IU
Vitamin C 5.0 mg
Potassium 599.0 mg
Calcium 26.0 mg
Iron 9.2 mg