Dried apricots, which contain high levels of fiber, provide a feeling of satiety for a long time and help to stay full while dieting.
- Dried apricots with high fiber give a long feeling of fullness and help to stay full while dieting.
- It does not gain weight with its low calorie and if it is consumed regularly while dieting, it provides weight loss.
- Dried apricots, which contain high levels of vitamin A, are important for vision, reproduction and healthy skin.
- Heart Friendly; Apricot has a heart-protective effect thanks to its high potassium content.
- It helps to regulate the heart rate. Contains potassium nourishes heart muscles.
- Apricot moisturizes, protects and smoothes the skin.
- Dried apricots that do not raise blood sugar suddenly are known to increase breast milk.
- Rich in beta-carotene, apricots increase immunity and prevent colds and flu.
- It is one of the richest foods in iron. Therefore, it is often used in the treatment of anemia. As it contains copper in addition to iron, it also helps keep the mood in balance and increases the production of red blood cells.
Calorie 604 kcal
Carbohydrate 13.4 g
Fiber 0.8 g
Protein 25.0 g
Oil 50.7 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 IU
C vitamin 5.0 mg
Potassium 599.0 mg
Calcium 26.0 mg
Iron 9.2 mg