Thanks to the rich iron minerals it contains, it has a blood-making effect on the body. Dry mulberry has an important role in the treatment of anemia.
- Thanks to the rich iron minerals it contains, it has a blood-making effect on the body. Dry mulberry has an important role in the treatment of anemia.
- A handful of dried mulberry consumed on an empty stomach helps the digestive system to work quickly. It provides diuretic properties by providing regular functioning of stomach and intestines.
- Dry mulberry, which is good for indigestion, helps the worms in the intestines fall when consumed regularly every day.
- Another benefit of dry mulberry is that it is good for the liver. Dry mulberry that strengthens the liver helps prevent diseases caused by the liver.
- Thanks to the high vitamin C it contains, it helps to strengthen immunity. Especially in the winter season, 1 handful of dried mulberry strengthens immunity, thus protecting us from diseases in winter.
- Provides protection against heart disease due to its vasodilating and cleansing effect.
- Cleans hair and skin and when dried mulberry is washed with water, it cleanses, nourishes and revitalizes hair and skin.
- It is good for rashes and reduces swelling in the body.
- In a study conducted by Khon Kaen University of Thailand, it was revealed that mulberry dried up protects the brain and strengthens brain functions. It also strengthens memory.
- If consumed on an empty stomach, it helps to reduce the worms in the intestines.
- It is also good for gum ailments.
- It is a natural antipyretic.
- Helps prevent vascular stiffness.
- It is used in the treatment of eczema disease. Curing prepared with mulberry dry heals the areas that are eczema.
- It is good for respiratory diseases. It is especially good for throat inflammation, tonsillitis and cough.
- It protects against diseases by strengthening the immune system thanks to the high vitamin C it contains.
- Regardless of the way dry mulberry is consumed, it significantly contributes to blood production and prevents anemia disease.
- Drinking water by boiling dry mulberries can help protect mouth health, protects hair health when applied to hair, and also cleanses and nourishes the skin when washed with this water.
- It gives strength and energy to the body. It also increases appetite.
Calorie 336 kcal
Carbohydrate 74.8 g
Fiber 8.9 g
Protein 2.7 g
Oil 0.0 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 IU
Vitamin C 0.0 mg
Potasyum 979.0 mg
Calcium 376.0 mg
Iron 9.4 mg