Dried apricots, which contain high levels of fiber, provide a feeling of satiety for a long time and help to stay full while dieting.
- Dried apricots, which contain high levels of fiber, provide a feeling of satiety for a long time and help to stay full while dieting.
- It does not gain weight with its low calorie and provides weight loss if it is consumed regularly while on a diet.
- Dried apricots, which contain high levels of vitamin A, are important for vision, reproduction and healthy skin.
- Heart Friendly; Apricot has a heart-protective effect thanks to its high potassium content.
- It helps to regulate the heart rate. The potassium it contains nourishes the heart muscles.
- Apricot moisturizes, protects and smoothes the skin
- Dried apricots that do not raise blood sugar suddenly are known to increase breast milk
- Rich in beta-carotene, apricots increase immunity and prevent colds and flu.
- It is one of the richest foods in iron. Therefore, it is often used in the treatment of anemia. As it contains copper in addition to iron, it also helps keep the mood in balance and increases the production of red blood cells.
Energy 313 Calorie
Calcium 71,5 mg
Iron 3,5 mg
Dietary Fiber 9,5 gr
Magnesium 41,6 mg
Protein 14.8 gr
Potassium 1511 mg
Vitamin A 4686 IU
Sodium 13 mg
C vitamin 1,3 mg
Zinc 0.5 mg
Vitamin E 5,6 mg
Vitamin K 4,0 mcg (microgram)